- The H35 Wave is a compact, powerful and intelligent headlamp that produces 1500 lumens of white light, has three brightness levels, and up to 24 hours of runtime. For the ultimate hands free experience, activate the infrared sensor and simply swipe your hand in front of the headlamp to turn it on or off. The H35 features three top-of-the-line CREE XM-L2 LED, with the ability to articulate the head up and down, giving you the flexibility to angle the beam. Its focused beam gives you a reach of 200M (656 feet) making it ideal for navigating trails and caving. The rechargeable battery pack (5200mAh/7.4V) comes with a belt clip to secure it as you move and charges via a convenient USB port. The battery pack can also be used as a power bank to charge mobile devices.
- Three brightness level: 1500 lumens/2.5 hours, 550 lumens/8 hours, 150 lumen/24 hours
- Manual switch or infrared sensor to activate light and select mode via wave technology.
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, three CREE XM-L2 Neutral White LED
- Light head tilts 55 degrees to adjust angle of the beam
- Die-casted aluminum case for maximum heat dissipation for better light performance
- Included Rechargeable Lithium battery pack (5200mAh/7.4V) with USB charging port (max 2.5A) that can be used as a power bank to charge mobile devices
- Rechargeable Lithium battery pack features a battery power indicator and fully charges in less than four hours
- Water resistant from heavy rain, splashes, and other wet environments (IPX 6)
- Working temperature: -20°-40°
- 90% transmittancy PMMA lens
- Headlamp: 74 x 50 x 33mm / 2.91x1.97x1.3 in
- Battery Pack: 97 x 85 x 30mm / 3.82x3.35x1.18 in
- Weight: 155g/5.5 oz (Headlamp), 320g/11.3 oz (Battery Pack)
- Durable aluminum and performance plastic
- Olight’s 2-Year warranty. Visit olightworld.com/warranty
- Head band x 1
- 5200mAh 7.4v battery pack x1
- AC charger x 1
- Power cord x 1
- User manual x 1
This product has the following specifications (ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards):
|Max Output (lumens)
|Max Run Time (hours)
||200 meters / 656 ft
|Peak Beam Intensity (candela units)
||1 m / 3.3 ft
||33 mm / 1.3 in.
||74 mm / 2.91 in.