New Model Bike Light At Trustfire HORNET D007 2xCree XM-L T6 Emitters + 2xRed Laser With Remote Control Switch 3-Modes 2000-Lumen High Brightness LED Bicycle Light Kit
- Using 2 CREE XM-L T6 led lights and 2 Infrared laser led lights,brightness can reach 2000 lumens,led life up to 100,000 hours!
- Intelligent digital circuit control, three modes dimming circuit & Infrared laser;
- high: brightness 2000 LM;
- low: brightness 200LM;
- strobe: brightness 1800LM;
- 1 mode Infrared laser: Independent tail switch
- Vacuum plating smooth cup,high temperature resistance, anti-fall, the effect is perfect.
- Housing Material: Aviation aluminum alloy, CNC machining, anodic oxidation surface treatment.
- Using 4*18650 battery pack, capacity: 4400 mAh, voltage: 8.4 V, you can continuously use 3 to 4 hours.
- wireless remote control switch,not including the Infrared laser,it has independent tail switch when using it.
- Features: 1. Fixed on the bike, as a bike led light; Lighting Angle can be adjusted at random
- 2. wireless remote control switch,adjusting the mode when needed.
- 3. with elastic deck, applying various models of bicycles, easy to remove and change.
- 4. Infrared laser can be entertainment tool,long-range performance, As for SOS light when necessary
- Note: a. Charging in safe place;
- b. Do not remove the battery,in case it will affect properties of products and be dangerous.
- High-brightness led flashlight bright flashlight.In continuous operation will generate a lot of heat.To ensure the safe use carefully read the operating manual and the following warning and suggestions.
- Do not turn the torch on the place unattended.
- Do not give children to play or use a flashlight.
- Do not let the torch’s glasses direct sunlight.
- Do not use the direct without the protection of rechargeable lithium batteries.
- For a long time when storge or transportation of the torch,remove the battery.
- Use a soft cloth to clean every six months torch thread,and use silicone oil lubrication of threads.
- Do not use the oil from the petroleum refining exposure to water O ring. O ring will cause water damage.